Aagaaram Murruku flour is the instant solution for your cravings of preparing your own savories( murukku). The flour eases the difficulty in preparing traditional savories (Murukku) in your own home.
1. 100% veg
2. Suitable for all ages
How to prepare Murukku
1. Take 500g of Muruuku flour and add 500g of butter or Vanaspathi
2. Add 1/2 teaspoon of Ajwain or Sesame seeds(black and white) and mix well
3. Add sufficient Water and salt and knead the dough until it becomes soft and non-sticky
4. By using the Murukku Press, prepare a spiral shaped coil on a glossy paper or a banana leaf.
5. Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently drop the muruuku into it and deep fry until its golden brown
6. Take out the fried murukku and drain the oil.